I’m currently on day 3 of my intense PCA chemical peel so my face is actually peeling – still in the early stages. Sometimes I wonder why put myself through this trouble but then I also know it’s a good thing to maintain my skin and invest in it – even if I look like I need to slather on jars of Olay to keep it hydrated. I already booked my second peel next month so I guess I like this self torture – or I’m convinced my skin will benefit from this *wink*
I have to admit I need something to be excited about – after Twilight’s Midnight Sun came out and I had myTwilight dinner party, I feel like my creativity is meh. Or I’m just coming off my extreme creative high that I’m relaxing. I went on this crazy IG story post where I swear my stories looked like perforated pieces of paper at the top – and then I got my peel and my face is looking hammered right now so I don’t want to be on stories haha!
I thought I’d just share what’s going on around here –
- I am slowly reading Midnight Sun, like at the slowest pace because I don’t want it to be over. BREAKING NEWS: New Twilight books are coming outread this article(thanks Liesh)
- At the same time, I am also watching lots of Twilight (like Eclipse right now) as Im working on other random things.
- Oh, and myTwilight Party playlistI play as well because it’s a lot of instrumental songs – and the nostalgia with the pretty music works well for me.
- I stopped into a few antique stores and enjoyed the slow pace of looking around and just taking in old antiques and feeling transported to a different time.
- I also decided to pay for Spotify every month so I don’t have to listen to ads, this occurred when I realized I didn’t want any commercials during my dinner party.
- I am using the Libby app to listen to an audiobook for free, Mindy Kaling’s book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? I love listening to it as I get ready for the day, it’s just a fun thing to listen to while getting ready in the morning or driving.
- I bought some mints that are supposed to make sugar taste terrible in effort to make you not want to eat sugar anymore. I have had them for a week now because I’m reluctant to dislike the sugar…. oops. It’s calledSweet Kick. I figure once I eat all the sugar in the house then I can start!
- I am looking to buy some new lighting for the house and it’s taking me a while to find the right ones.
- I also want to find antique dining room arm chairs and it’s not easy because I’m not sure what I am looking for but I figure I’ll know it when I see it!
My brain is a bit at full capacity but also floating around trying to find bits of creativity – I’ll get back to it but I thought I’d be real and mention it, it’s not possible to be 100% on all the time.
I think right now just because my face is going through this peel is disrupting my work flow if I can be honest – because a large part of my motivation is getting ready and feeling good and right now with a peeling face for a week,….well it’s a bit difficult to feel it so I’m going to have to figure that out these next few days. Or perhaps be productive binge watching haha!
Diana Elizabeth wonders where monsoon season is – a bitconcernedthat it might be over…only one day of rain? Say it ain’t so!